Do you need more details? Do not hesitate to contact us - we gladly provide you with more information.
The essentials in brief
If you have to shorten your stay or cancel your booking we aim of course to let the room to someone else. If the room stays empty however, we will have to charge you the room price or a part thereof. In order to avoid this for both parties unpleasant situation, we recommend to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- Winter: cancellation free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival
- Christmas/New Year: cancellation free of charge up to 42 days prior to arrival; between 42 and 30 days 30%
- Summer: cancellation free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the total room price from the cancellation deadline
- Late arrival, early departure or no show, 100% of the total room price is due
- Check-in after 4 pm
- Check-out until 11 am
- Late Check-out on request until 3 pm, surcharge CHF 110
- Should you arrive before 4 pm or later than 7 pm, please let us know.
If the public authorities prevent you from arriving, the room price respectively the down prepayment will be refunded in form of a voucher. We also recommend to take out travel insurance.
You'll find some information about our protection concept here.
Here you will learn everything important about the impact of the coronavirus on mountain railways.
Each reservation needs to be guaranteed with a credit card. For bookings with a stay up to 3 days, there will be a prepayment necessary of minimum CHF 500.00 by bank transfer. Your hotel bill may be paid in cash or by EC-Maestro, Postcard, Twint, Visa or Mastercard. On request we gladly send you a deposit slip.